Godfrey D. SimbeyePresident (Ward Holdings – Tanzania)
- Godfrey is the immediate former CEO of the Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) where he led the organization for 10 years.
- TPSF is the umbrella body for the private sector in Tanzania, where he was the voice of the private sector.
- As CEO, he participated in meetings, organized by Regional private sector bodies such as East African Business Council (EABC), was a founding member of the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) Business Council and presided over the establishment of bilateral, regional and international relationships.
- Godfrey has served as Director on the Equity Bank Tanzania Limited, a subsidiary of Equity Bank of Kenya.
- He is a qualified accountant (ACCA) and has a Master of Science degree in Information Management & Technology form University of Strathclyde in the UK.